We will not share your personal information with any other third party. The provision of your name, address, contact telephone number, email address and payment details are required from you to enable us to process your booking
Skye Personal Tours believes that personal privacy is an important issue and works within current UK legislation to protect users’ privacy.
Effective date: 27 June 2023
Data controller contact
If you want to amend or delete data held by Skye Personal Tours, please get in touch through our contact page or contact us by using the following details:
Skye Personal Tours
Phone: +44 (0) 7854 745 416
You have a right to ask for a copy of the information Skye Personal Tours hold about you.
What we collect
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our services to you.
- Information required to complete a booking:
- The full name and address of the person making the booking.
- The email address of the person making the booking.
- Credit/Debit card details (which are stored securely by STRIPE – www.stripe.com) and we can only view the last-4 digits and the expiry date.
- Our contact form will collect your name and emails address. These forms operate over secure connections so that data is safeguarded.
We may also collect information how our website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
How we process and store your data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it here.
When you make a booking, your payment is processed by a third party payment processor, who specialises in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. If you have any questions regarding secure transactions, please contact us.
Personal information provided will only be used for the purpose stated and will not be sold, licensed or traded to third parties unless required by law.
Skye Personal Tours may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights of Skye Personal Tours
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
What we do with the data we collect
- It is used to supply you with the goods, services and information that you have requested
- We also use it you provide you with information which we feel may interest you, after and if you have given us your consent
- We analyse the information that we collect so that we can improve and develop the website, and to detect, prevent and address technical issues
- We notify you of changes to the services we offer
Your choices & rights
- You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent.
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our online services (“Service Providers”), to perform service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our services are used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Weight use a third-party Service Providers such as Google Analytics to monitor and analyse the use of our website.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.